Vegan Recipe: Butterball Potato Salad
- 3 -4 butterball or red (medium-sized) potatoes
- Happy Gut fermented cucumber pickles or any pickle
- salt & pepper
- Optional: chopped cappers, chopped celery, thinly sliced onions, chopped up boiled egg, sriracha, chopped fresh parsley or basil or cilantro
- Quarter the potatoes and place in a pot of boiling salted water for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dice pickles into largish bits.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add pickles, 1 -2 tablespoons of mayonnaise/veganaise, salt & pepper, and any of the optional ingredients you’re craving.
- Drain the potatoes well in a colander and add to the bowl.
- Mix well, taste and add for whatever flavors you’re missing.